First Aid at Work Requalification (2 days)
The course refreshes and updates First Aid skills and requalifies the First Aid At Work qualification.
Book delegate places
You can confirm delegate names after you have placed your order. You will be sent an email after making this booking where you can enter delegate names.
Sorry there are currently no planned sessions for this course - please get in touch.
£166.67 (ex VAT), £200.00 (inc VAT)
A valid First Aid At Work certificate, or the certificate must be within a month of expiry
Validity of award
Valid for 3 years.
This requalification course covers the contents of the 3 day First Aid At Work course in two days.
- Continual assessment by the tutor
- Demonstrate the ability to administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on an adult manikin
- Safe application and use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out First Aid for an unconscious casualty
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out First Aid for a workplace emergency situation
- Complete worksheets during the course
You must have a valid First Aid At Work certificate, or the certificate must be within a month of expiry. The First Aid At Work certificate is valid for 3 years after successfully completing the course.
If you have a qualification gained from a different certifying body we can requalify you as long as we a provided with a copy of your current certificate prior to booking your place.
If you are unsure about the validity of your First Aid At Work certificate please contact us.
Valid for 3 years. Must be revalidated on another 2 day refresher course. Annual refresher courses are also available if you would like to refresh your skills in the meantime.