First Aid at Work Requalification - (2 days)
At a glance
At your workplace
Cost per person
Price on request
A valid First Aid At Work certificate, or the certificate must be within a month of expiry
Validity of award
Valid for 3 years
This requalification course covers the contents of the 3 day First Aid At Work course in two days.
- Continual assessment by the tutor
- Demonstrate the ability to administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on an adult manikin
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out First Aid for an unconscious casualty
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out First Aid for a workplace emergency situation
- Complete worksheets during the course
You must have a valid First Aid At Work certificate, or the certificate must be within a month of expiry. The First Aid At Work certificate is valid for 3 years after successfully completing the course.
If you have a qualification gained from a different certifying body we can requalify you as long as we a provided with a copy of your current certificate prior to booking your place.
If you are unsure about the validity of your First Aid At Work certificate please contact us.
Valid for 3 years. Must be revalidated on another 2 day refresher course. Annual refresher courses are also available if you would like to refresh your skills in the meantime.